The SanDisk Cruzer USB Flash Drive has been newly redesigned (for March 2009) with a contemporary look as part of the new SanDisk USB family of flash drives in a portable, reliable form factor. With capacities up to 32 gigabytes*
(GB), it is designed to protect users’ most critical photos, music, videos, personal and business documents, and other types of digital files with ease. SanDisk develops its USB flash drives to maximize reliability and to help ensure that digital content remains out of harm’s way for the long term.
Product Features and Benefits
- The portable drive stores personal or business files, and protects onboard digital content with password-protected access control.
- Signature design elements include juxtaposed L shapes that create a dynamic, yet balanced, composition, a bright red USB connector and a simple cap-less design, which exposes the USB connector for use via a dynamic sliding mechanism.
- When plugged in to a host device, a glowing, amber-colored LED light alerts users that the drives are ready for reading or writing data. This LED light rapidly pulses when data is being transferred, and slows down when the drives are idle, providing users with a clear indication of device activity.
(W x L x D): 0.80 x 2.30 x 0.40 in
: 0.35 oz
- Intel® Pentium® PC or Macintosh™ computer with USB support
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, and 2000
- Mac OS X v10.1.2+ and Linux
- USB 2.0 port required for high-speed transfer
- Requires high-power USB hub port
* 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity is not available for data storage.